Replacing "Powered by Coranto"

Discuss news styles, css code, and other Coranto customizations in here...the possibilities are endless, so have at it!

Moderator: Spunkmeyer

Replacing "Powered by Coranto"

Postby Fyrmn472 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 3:43 am

Is it possible to replace "Powered by Coranto" with an image link?

I would like to replace it with this: Image

Thanks!
Fyrmn472

Re: Replacing "Powered by Coranto"

Postby Parahead » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:45 am

Fyrmn472 wrote:Is it possible to replace "Powered by Coranto" with an image link?

I would like to replace it with this: Image
Yes, it is possible. Check out this recent thread about the same topic. Basically disable the link setting in the profile and create a custom link with the image above on your pages. kriko, maybe the Coranto Logo section should be updated with a small note on how the logos can be used, where to link them to and so on?
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby Fyrmn472 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:28 pm

Sorry about...I tried to search prior to posting, but apparently I wasn't searching the correct words.

Thank you very much!

After trying to use the above image link, I noticed it is for a light bg. You wouldn't happen to have one for a bg using a dark color would you? Our news page uses #1E2C37 :wink:
Fyrmn472

Postby Parahead » Sat Jul 09, 2005 2:35 pm

Fyrmn472 wrote:Sorry about...I tried to search prior to posting, but apparently I wasn't searching the correct words.
No problem at all, you are not the only one not finding what you search for, at least you did search first, not everyone does... ;-) One thing I highly would recommend both to you and to people in general though, is to mention what steps has been taken to find out the answer yourself before posting the question, in order not to get RTFM- or "Use the Search, Luke!"-answers...

Fyrmn472 wrote:After trying to use the above image link, I noticed it is for a light bg. You wouldn't happen to have one for a bg using a dark color would you? Our news page uses #1E2C37 :wink:
Well, the logos you found on the Coranto Logos section of this site plus the one presented in this thread is pretty much the ones currently available. If you can't use any of them and have the skills I would encourage you to produce one of your own or modify one of the existing ones to work for a dark background and then publish it here afterwards for other to use as well?
Parahead

Postby Fyrmn472 » Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:47 pm

Parahead wrote:Well, the logos you found on the Coranto Logos section of this site plus the one presented in this thread is pretty much the ones currently available. If you can't use any of them and have the skills I would encourage you to produce one of your own or modify one of the existing ones to work for a dark background and then publish it here afterwards for other to use as well?

Sounds good! I will make one with Photoshop CS for the bg I need and I will post it. Thanks again...
Fyrmn472

Postby Parahead » Sat Jul 09, 2005 5:31 pm

Fyrmn472 wrote:
Parahead wrote:Well, the logos you found on the Coranto Logos section of this site plus the one presented in this thread is pretty much the ones currently available. If you can't use any of them and have the skills I would encourage you to produce one of your own or modify one of the existing ones to work for a dark background and then publish it here afterwards for other to use as well?

Sounds good! I will make one with Photoshop CS for the bg I need and I will post it. Thanks again...
And *I* like the sound of that! :-D
Parahead

Postby Fyrmn472 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:21 pm

Here is the one I am using for now.

Fyrmn472

Postby Fyrmn472 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:09 pm

I have switched this one. I hope you don't mind the leaf color change :?

Homepage with link ----> http://www.addictedtodod.com
Fyrmn472

Postby Parahead » Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:01 pm

Fyrmn472 wrote:I have switched this one. I hope you don't mind the leaf color change :?
*I* like it, and I don't think dragn has any objections, since they fit very well on a site with black background... Question; is it OK for others to use the logos above, eg. make them available on the Download -> Coranto Logos page?
Parahead

Postby Fyrmn472 » Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:03 pm

Parahead wrote:*I* like it, and I don't think dragn has any objections, since they fit very well on a site with black background... Question; is it OK for others to use the logos above, eg. make them available on the Download -> Coranto Logos page?

Absolutely! I might just feel like I'm giving something back for the great news script :wink:

BTW, I made a larger link (468x60) for our links page.

You can view that here --> http://www.addictedtodod.com/links.htm
Fyrmn472

Postby SrNupsen » Tue Aug 09, 2005 10:37 pm

All graphics posted on the "Download -> Logos" page. Many thanks for your efforts!

SrNupsen
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen

Postby msbzdragn » Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:08 am

Michael R. Tomkins
Administrator, 'Unofficial Coranto / NewsPro Forums'

Mitsubishi Diamante Forum

Do NOT send me instant messages asking for Coranto help without me telling you explicitly to do so. You WILL be placed on ignore if you do so; I don't have time to provide personal tech support to every person who IM's me. Sorry!
msbzdragn

Return to Customization