ChangeDateNew month problem

All new Coranto Addons, updates and patches to addons, will be released here...also, get support for addons within!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

ChangeDateNew month problem

Postby LJ Thilver » Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:43 am

Whenever I post with ChangeDateNew, the month shows up as one month before. For example, I'll put in 12-25-2006 and the date will show as 11-25-2006. My date format in the style is <Field: Month>.<Field: Day>.<Field: TwoDigitYear>. I don't know if this is a common problem or what. Maybe someone can help.
LJ Thilver

Postby Parahead » Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:38 am

Change <Field: Month> to <Field: TwoDigitMonth>
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Postby LJ Thilver » Mon Feb 27, 2006 12:37 am

Ok, cool, that worked. Is there any way I can take the 0 out from before months that aren't double digits though? Not a big deal but it would just look purty.
LJ Thilver

Postby Parahead » Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:38 pm

LJ Thilver wrote:Ok, cool, that worked. Is there any way I can take the 0 out from before months that aren't double digits though? Not a big deal but it would just look purty.
Use <Field: Month_Number> instead then.

Also, I am not sure you go about this the right way? At Adminstration -> Date & Time Settings you have a section called "Date Formats" where you can specify the format to use and then in the style you can simply use <Field: Date>. This way you can use <Field: Date> in many styles, but change the look from one central place...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Addon Release and Support