Snipper attributes wont override

All new Coranto Addons, updates and patches to addons, will be released here...also, get support for addons within!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Snipper attributes wont override

Postby Art Vandelay » Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:38 pm

My Snipper works great whenever I use the basic styletag <WordSnip Field: Text> respecting the values I specified in the administration page, although the use of a full tag <CharSnip Field: Text Length: 20 StripHTML: yes ExactLength: yes Dots: no> seem to have no effect, and the output is equal to the specified in the Admin page... meaning that these values are not overriding the defaults.

I have a complex Coranto instalation with lots of Addons (check my signature), I would just like to know if this is really a "bug" that can be fixed or is it caused by any of my other addons.

The <WordSnip Field: Text> TAG is used in a style, called by a "regular" Coranto profile (not a maginot or other).
My setup: Coranto 1.24
Addons: Backup (b2); Backup By E-Mail (1b); CorantoSQL (5.0 b18); Css Editor b (b1); CustomFields 0.8.6 (b21); EmptyProfile 0.6; Filter By Field 2 (2.1); Maginot (b15); Modify News: User Column b2; MoveIt! (a b1); Multipart 1.57 (b23); News Columns 1.0; Profile Copier (1.01 b2); Profile Numeric Filter 0.1.2 (b3); Snipper 1.0; Sort Orders (2.3); Special Links 1.0; Style Debugger 0.2; Template Editor 1.01; WebWriter 3.2; XMultiSubmit 2.4.2
Art Vandelay

Re: Snipper attributes wont override

Postby Parahead » Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:37 am

Art Vandelay wrote:the use of a full tag <CharSnip Field: Text Length: 20 StripHTML: yes ExactLength: yes Dots: no> seem to have no effect, and the output is equal to the specified in the Admin page... meaning that these values are not overriding the defaults.
Thanks for reporting this, I have released a bugfix version of the Snipper addon that takes care of this now.

Same download thread as before...
Yes, I am still around...
www.parahead.com/coranto/
Parahead

Return to Addon Release and Support