@ INC error message

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

@ INC error message

Postby AllyGator » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:03 pm

I just moved to a new server. I got my working backup from the old server and uploaded it. I've getting the error message below. I searched the forums for this message and found a previous thread that had exactly the same problem as I have now. I don't understand what the guy did to fix it.

The link to download the latest version of Coranto doesn't have anything to download. I do have a copy of v1.25 that I got from somewhere. Should I just install it without having to change anything?

Which files have path statements in them? I don't have the ability to search for text in multiple files and haven't found a path statement anywhere.

Thanks in advance and I hope I've given enough information.

Paths on the server:
/usr/bin/perl

Link to older thread:
http://coranto.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9289&highlight=craselectimage++inc

Error message:
Error: Addon 'cra_selectimage.pl' does not appear to exist. It has been disabled. Reload/refresh this page to continue. Full error: Can't locate /home/nexus16/public_html/cgi-bin/coranto/cra_selectimage.pl in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/i686-linux /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.4 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.1 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.2 /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at craddon.pl line 60.
AllyGator

Postby Dale Ray » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:37 pm

When you first call coranto.cgi after moving servers you may (probably will) get this error for each addon you use.

You should be able to continue after each error. When the page loads with no error go to the Coranto settings page and make sure that your path settings are correct.

You can then enable your addons from the addon management page.

You will also have to change the settings in any addons that use path setting and in your profiles.
Dale Ray
Dale Ray

Postby AllyGator » Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:33 pm

Thank you that did the trick! I just had to refresh the page until it got through all of the error messages.

When I rebuild I get this now...

Unable to open /home/nexus16/public_html/news/mainpage.txt. No such file or directory at crcore.pl line 284.

mainpage.txt exists in that directory, I changed the permissions to 755 but no help there.
AllyGator

Postby Dale Ray » Tue Jun 24, 2008 3:33 pm

AllyGator wrote:Unable to open /home/nexus16/public_html/news/mainpage.txt. No such file or directory at crcore.pl line 284.

Since you moved servers you may want to check the part of the path before the /public_html/. If you are using FTP you may not be able to see the part of the path below the html root (where you can put web pages).

You can put this php script:
Code: Select all
<?php

// this statement will show the folder where file resides
echo dirname(__FILE__);

?>

in the directory you are using and then call it from your browser to get the correct path info. Name it with .php as the extension.

Also - if you are sure the path is correct try renaming the existing file and building news to see if Coranto writes a new file.
Dale Ray
Dale Ray

Return to Troubleshooting