Build/Submit News Problem

Is Coranto not working properly for you? Here's where to ask for support help; for best results, follow these steps:
  • - Check your core/addon documentation for possible solutions
  • - Search these forums for similar problems that have already been solved
  • - If you're still stumped, check out THIS TOPIC, and post your question in this forum!!

Moderators: Spunkmeyer, Dale Ray, SrNupsen, Bluetooth, Jackanape

Build/Submit News Problem

Postby Sulley » Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:15 pm

Ok, I have searched the boards up and down. I have deleted and re-installed several times, which it worked, but after I added several profiles, it begins again.

My problem is that when I try to build news or submit news, it takes forever and then nothing shows up on the site. This just happened to me today. I added a new profile, and after that this problem began. Every other link in my administration panel works perfectly fine. So what I did was delete the whole coranto folder, and then re-uploaded it. Re-installed and everything worked beautifully again. After submitting news once or twice, I get the same problem as I had before. The submit and build news links will not work. I'm not sure it is my server since everything has worked wonderfully up until today, or could it be the profiles I am creating. This is extremely annoying and cannot find out what the problem is. If anyone can help, please I would be greatful.

-Sean
Sulley

Postby SrNupsen » Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:04 pm

Is your server by any chance running out of space? Do you have access to the server's error log? Are you trying to build several profiles on top of eachother with the same filename?

Does build news ever finish (like with a 500 error) if you wait long enough?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting.

http://www.sundaune.no - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå
http://www.vagbladet.no - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SrNupsen

Return to Troubleshooting