Setup/Login Failure!

All notes and input on 2.0 Development are herein. <ul><li>Feature requests</li>
<li>Bug Reports</li>
<li>Beta Testing Feedback</li>
<li>Open Dev Discussion</li></ul>

Moderator: Coranto Moderator Team

Setup/Login Failure!

Postby Disgruntled_Demens » Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:50 am

I've been trying to get Coranto working to no avail. At first I thought it was an error on my part, but now I'm not so sure. I'm pretty sure it's installed correctly, yet when I enter the login screen for the first time I get an evil message of doom (The information you entered is incorrect. Please use your browser's Back button and try again).

Just as another test, I proceeded to install coranto to another directory, but alas, to no avail. Exact same error. :shock:

I've gotten previous versions of Coranto running, but on another server. I haven't tried to get an older version of Coranto running on the current server I'm using, but I'm thinking of it, as things are quite desperate.

If anyone can shed some light on my grim situation, I'd be thankful. If you need to be able to access my server, I might be willing to do that.

-Disgruntled Demens

Postby Lawrence » Thu Mar 06, 2003 7:16 pm

That would be really appreciated :) That is the last major problem i'd like to eliminate in Coranto 1.xx
Stuff I'm working on:
- nothing

Postby GolferBill » Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:05 pm

Uh... no response? (I'm not sure what Lawrence meant.)

My brother, a good programmer, tried to install for us and could not get it to work. Barfed at login.

Should we even go forward or forget this? I mean, what gives? Is this used by lots of people with no problem?

And by the way, I'm talking the version we downloaded yesterday, whatever that is.

Postby Sumaleth » Sun Mar 09, 2003 1:36 pm

GolferBill wrote:Uh... no response? (I'm not sure what Lawrence meant.)

He was referring to this:

"If you need to be able to access my server, I might be willing to do that."

But Disgruntled_Demens apparently never followed through on that.

About one out of every ~50 users seem to run into this setup problem you've got, but one of the Coranto coders (eg. Lawrence) needs access to one of these problem servers to find out what's causing the problem.

Postby SrNupsen » Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 pm

Just got this same error, but I doubt Lawrence is around to answer my question :twisted:
Coranto is free software. I am available for custom work or troubleshooting. - transkripsjon, webdesign, nettsider, tekstbyrå - satire, politikk, kultur, sport, nettavis

Return to Coranto 2.0 Development