Sourceforge APT update

All notes and input on 2.0 Development are herein. <ul><li>Feature requests</li>
<li>Bug Reports</li>
<li>Beta Testing Feedback</li>
<li>Open Dev Discussion</li></ul>

Moderator: Coranto Moderator Team

Sourceforge APT update

Postby Jackanape » Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:26 pm

As I may have mentioned--or not mentioned--the SourceForge project takeover has been approved, and in a few weeks we'll be able to begin working on it there.

I will continue with updates as they are available!

While we're on the subject, does anyone knopw of any reliable script repositories we can submit Coranto to? Perhaps we should start up a list?
Jackanape

Postby Abbeyvet » Tue Feb 06, 2007 1:17 am

I think it needs to be on OpenSource CMS - with the benefit that they will host a demo if it is.

http://www.opensourcecms.com

Not sure what category it fits in though.

Also the Hotscripts listing needs to be updated - the link is dead currently.
Abbeyvet

Postby Lumberjack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:43 am

Is sourceforge ready yet? I'll upload the files when thats all going..
(I've been away for a week hence my quietness.. also had a bit of a.. well, a major problem with my computer, which I am in the process of fixing)
Lumberjack

Postby Jackanape » Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:20 pm

Lumberjack wrote:Is sourceforge ready yet? I'll upload the files when thats all going..
(I've been away for a week hence my quietness.. also had a bit of a.. well, a major problem with my computer, which I am in the process of fixing)

Good to see you again, Jack!

I check it every day, and we're not ready yet, so you haven't missed much. They say it can take a few weeks for a project takeover like this, so we may be looking at another week to ten days. Sorry to hear about the computer problem...I know how that can be.
A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly.
Specialization is for insects.
-Robert A. Heinlein
Jackanape

Postby Lumberjack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:59 pm

Its quite frustrating, aye! I'm back online now but some things still need ironing. Especially the server, which I haven't got up and running yet. The files are still here though so nothing was lost, fortunately.
Lumberjack

Return to Coranto 2.0 Development