data gobbledegook after posting

All notes and input on 2.0 Development are herein. <ul><li>Feature requests</li>
<li>Bug Reports</li>
<li>Beta Testing Feedback</li>
<li>Open Dev Discussion</li></ul>

Moderator: Coranto Moderator Team

data gobbledegook after posting

Postby YushDon » Thu Jan 25, 2007 10:37 am

after clicking the submit button on creating a new item i get a box of information showing the database query at the top of the ModifyNew screen.

see a screen grab here

i have not twiddled with any files except the templates and set up one profile. also, i've got the following addons installed and enabled:-

Backup, Category Icon, ChangeDateNew, FakeSQL, Field Helper, Maginot, Modify News: User Column, Multipart, News Categories, News Preview Modified, Required Fields, Required If, Template Editor

my guess is it's the fakesql which may be causing this to show up. any thoughts?
YushDon

Postby Lumberjack » Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:08 am

try disabling addons one by one until it works.. glad you're testing these things!! Unfortunately the new data structure is probably very restrictive to addons like csql and fakesql..
Lumberjack

Postby Lumberjack » Mon Feb 12, 2007 10:36 am

Any chance of a progress report on this?
Lumberjack

return

Postby YushDon » Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:12 am

This will count as one of the longest response delay ever, but here goes!

I dusted off the old Coranto 1.31.5 and attempted to submit a new story. Everything worked fine: the new data was added into my mySQL database via FakeSQL with no problems.

Then I disabled FakeSQL and installed crSQL. It had major problems with the location of crsql-devsubs.txt file, saying it was not at the location it was atually at.

I gave up trying to fix that problem and disabled the add on. FakeSQL definitely works with Coranto 1.31.5!

Sorry for the delay :cry:

UPDATE: I've added an update to this post right here.
YushDon

Return to Coranto 2.0 Development